July 19, 2007

Time Machine Travel to Where?

Picture this - your favorite cousin has designed a Time Machine. It looks like a London telephone booth; bright red, rectangular, and compact. And... it works - hooray! Your cousin invites you over to test drive it. You can go backward or jump futureward in time.

Where would you go, what one thing (physical or data) would you bring back with you, and why? Note: do not turn the Universe topsy-turvy, so please... 1 - bring back only what fits in the Time Machine and 2 - bring back only a non-living thing. Happy Travels...

My answer: I would travel back to the point where humanity was about to stop being humanity, and find the magic thing which can prevent it from de-humanizing and use it. Then, I would bring the magic back with me and pass it on to others, to be used to maintain our humanity.

[Question I asked on LinkedIn.com - July 19th, 2007]

2 comments:

S A J Shirazi said...

You are welcome to live in that shack. But it is so hard some time.

Thanks for coming by and leaving comment. Wish to see you around more.

Anonymous said...

Where would I go?...Hard to decide, future mostly, and pray to get back here alive :P If there actually is a future and we are not extinct, I'd bring back the coolest gadget of the moment :)